EVER Pharma UK is committed to providing a website experience that is accessible for everyone, regardless of ability or technology. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure that our website and applications are accessible, we follow the World Wide Web Consortiums (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1.
WCAG is a universally accepted standard for measuring the accessibility of a website or app.
To make sure that our website is compliant with accessibility standards, our templates:
- use valid HTML and CSS
- let users change aspects of the site's appearance to improve their own experience
- are easy to navigate no matter the input device or method
- have a logical content structure and a clear information hierarchy
- have layouts that adapt to different screen sizes without loss of functionality or usability
- provide sufficient colour contrast between background and foreground items
The majority of our content meets WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines. We have, however, identified some instances where this is not the case.
- live video streams do not have captions.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)