When you access our website, d-minecare.co.uk, access data (date, time, page viewed, data volume, IP address of the computer accessing the website (in anonymised form)) are stored as log files on our server. We do not store any further data such as email or any other personal information.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES:
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information under our control. All data collected by this Web Site relates to Cookies and no personal data are collected. For more information related to Cookies, please read further below:
When you visit a website, most of the time a cookie file is saved to your device (with your permission). This is a simple text file which stores the website’s name and gives you a unique ID so that it can tell you’ve been there before. Cookies can also provide insights into how long you spend on a website, which links you click on, options you’ve chosen and which items you’ve placed into a shopping basket. This allows websites to deliver pages and services which are tailored to you and your preferences.
D-mine®care.co.uk utlises the follwing types of cookies:
- "_ga" (and some variations) - these are google analytics cookies, set for 2 years.
- "vuid/player" - Vimeo player cookies, set for between 1-2 years.
- "isHcp" - a cookies that is generated when the user confirms theya re a healthcare profesional, set until browser is closed.
- _pk_id - to recognise your device when you visit the website again, set for 13 months.
- _pk_sess - to recognize your device during your current visit to our website, set for 30 minutes.